Fielder was really getting on my nerves...not listening, running into people, touching anything he could find that he wasn't supposed to touch, etc. BUT I promised myself that I wouldn't let him ruin a fun night. Claire loved the dollhouses and would have probably stayed in that room all night. We saw the lights and the kids had smores by the fire! Then Mimi and Fielder took off for his first time spending the night without Claire! She didn't mind too much because we planned a slumber party in her room and then the following 2 days together!
I knew her clay charms from Santa would need some undivided attention so we spent quite a bit of time on them. She loved it and was very proud of her finished charms! We did a little bit of shopping, a trip to Starbucks, and roller skating. I had a blast spending girl time with Claire and I hope maybe we can make it an after-Christmas tradition. And of course maybe a Fielder & Mommy day too next year!
![]() |
| the finished products! |
Before I knew it, it was New Years weekend! We were very boring this year and I can't decide if I'm happy about it or depressed? I think both! NYE was just a regular day here and Rob picked up Candela's on his way home from a basketball game. I had told Claire she could stay up late and let her play on her kindle in bed. I think she was ready to go to sleep by 9 and I wasn't far behind her!
Cheers to 2017!














No comments:
Post a Comment