2020, I don't even know what to say. This text started it all, at least when it came to how Covid was soon to affect all of us. (excuse the language!) I was letting Rob know the kids would not have school the next day and I felt certain they wouldn't return for at least a couple weeks. As we all know, it's now September and they have started virtual school. So the wild ride/dumpster fire that is 2020 begins...
We were all quickly moved to work from home, everything shut down, toilet paper was scarce, and we were soon quarantined at home.
Lots of family hikes and outdoor adventures!
Here's Fielder's school doing a drive-by parade. This was the same day the governor announced the kids would not be returning for any of the school year. Many tears were shed that day (by me!) and I could barely get out a "thank you" as his teacher drove by.
Moments of creativity....Fielder enjoyed learning to draw cars! He would also sometimes get on google meet with friends to play or talk.
Kids motivated to earn a little extra spending money :-)
A ray of sunshine during quarantine - Jake proposed!!! We are so happy to officially have Ali join the family!
The Monday after Easter we had to say goodbye to our old boy Charlie. He gave us all the signs that it was time and I was at least thankful they would allow me to go in the room with him at the vets office. It was one of the hardest things I've had to do.
A new place to check out - the high bridge trail

No comments:
Post a Comment