I had decided already that it was too risky to make an appearance for her birthday celebration so I just sent the snack in and had Mimi take a few pictures for me. They are great pictures and so cute, but I'm only going to post the ones that I've cropped the other kids out of (just since I don't have their parents permission to post on the internet).
Her teacher put the special birthday cape on her and she got to wear a birthday crown.
They were all standing in a circle around her singing and it looks to me like some of the kids are the candles and she's blowing them out ("fffffff")! Correct me if I'm wrong Mimi!! So adorable.
Then they had snack time. I sent in ice cream and sprinkles. She was very excited to tell me about that when I picked her up!
When we got home she posed by her birthday flag (thanks Maggie!!) and I just love these 2!
P.S. So glad I had a reason to let her wear the Birthday Girl shirt a 2nd time. Thank you Skylar!!
No comments:
Post a Comment