Friday, April 22, 2011

Big News

Claire is going to be a big sister!!!


Remember when I said I had a good excuse for slacking on the blog? Well, I've pretty much been slacking on everything the past month and a half because I've been feeling sooooo tired and most days pretty sick. BLAH! But I'm finally starting to feel a little better and obviously Rob and I are so excited!! We found out in early March and by now I think the cat is out of the bag to just about everyone and I can finally post on here :-) We had our first sonogram a couple weeks ago and we got to see our little one for the first time and listen to the heartbeat. Our official due date is November 10, 2011.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katherine,
WAIT THREE DAYS!! Very selfishly, I want your child to be born on MY birthday, which is Nov. 13th. Do whatever you can to make that happen! Seriously, it's no big deal. Just let me know as soon as you know the gender (are YOU going to know this time?) so that I can start a "welcome to our world" quilt. Love to you and Rob and Claire!
Blessings, Vicki

The Barnes Family said...

You are so sweet Vicki!! thank you....I will definitely let you know as soon as we find out (yes, we're ALL going to find out this time around!)