As soon as we got there, she reminded me that I had promised she could have her ring pop from Popa and Abu's Easter basket. (She never forgets a promise like that) Then we hiked it on over to the parade to meet up with Mimi.
It was a pretty hot day and I was beat just from walking over. We sat down for a while in the shade to people watch. That's the best part about Easter on Parade! We saw dogs (and dogs in strollers), clowns, my boss from work in his Easter bonnet, and all kinds of fun things!
After Samara's nap, we met up with the Mason crew.
I was so hot and tired from walking....I would have paid big bucks to ride around in a stroller like these girls! (and maybe a limeade too) What a tough life they live!!
Claire was still working on that ring pop when we got back to the car (almost 2 hours later)!
No comments:
Post a Comment