Thursday, September 22, 2011

Diggity Fest

Claire and I won tickets to Diggity Fest and I thought that would be a fun thing to do during her "birthday weekend." Even though it was a very overcast day, we had a great time. They had all kinds of activities set up for the kids along with the bands playing.

She loved saying hi to Rompy and giving him hugs.

The bounce house was awesome.....until it was time to get out. She had a "moment" but luckily I was able to grab her and get her out without having to send someone in to retrieve her! Her favorite activity was this obstacle course that Romp N Roll had set up. I think she would have stayed here all day going around and around and around.

They had hay bales for everyone to sit on and watch the bands. We ate a picnic lunch and listened to the music.


Hope Harris was our favorite - even Rob liked it! Here's Claire dancing to the music and wearing her "magic glasses"



Before we left, we asked Daddy to wait in the looooong line for a balloon animal or hat. He was making the coolest things I've ever seen, but by this point I think he might have been getting a little tired. Claire asked for a "birthday animal." He made this cute bear (or maybe it's a pig?) holding a balloon.

She konked out in the car after a fun morning - still holding on tight to her birthday balloon animal!



No comments: