Thursday, September 22, 2011

Preschool party!

On Wednesday, Claire had her preschool celebration (the last of her FOUR celebrations!) This year I got to come in and watch the kids sing to her. It was so sweet! They all stood in a circle as the cake and she picked 4 friends to be candles. They sang and she "blew out the candles." Then I had ice cream with sprinkles for everyone. I only stayed a short time, but it was really fun to see her in the classroom. She was so excited!



We are off to such a good start with preschool this year. She is so happy everyday to go and jumps out of the car to march into her classroom. Everyday she comes home telling me about her friends, what they did that day, and singing the songs. (I still don't think she's singing along in class, but she's definitely paying attention!) Now her favorite game at home to play is taking all her animals and having "school" for them. I'll hear her saying things like "OK, does anyone need to go potty before we go outside? Raccoon, you go potty and then you can get back in line."

No comments: