Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Real Deal

Monday was "the real deal" - Claire's 4th birthday! Even though I feel like I have lost my mind during this pregnancy (preggo brain!) and I forget things all the time, I'll never forget September 19, 2007. All day I remembered where I was and what I was doing!

After partying all weekend, I guess having your birthday on a Monday was kind of a downer. Daddy had to get to work early that morning so he didn't even get to see the birthday girl. At breakfast, she opened a card from Mimi and Papa and then it was time to get ready for school.


Here's my girl ready for preschool! We made this video before heading out the door:




After school I tried to re-create one of my all time favorite pictures from her birthday last year. She wasn't so much in picture taking mood, but these are kind of cute!




That night once Daddy and I were home from work, we had a mini-celebration with ANOTHER cupcake, a card from Aunt Billie, and a present from us (beanie baby animals)!


"I'm four!"


No comments: