Rob and Fielder were our pizza delivery boys, but otherwise they disappeared. Mimi and one of my friends helped me, although at times we were totally outnumbered and out of control - it was a wild and LOUD group of girls! They were all very good, just excited and loud :-)
As the girls arrived, they played and took turns in the Barbie photo booth. We had jewelry and feather boas for them to try on. I got some awesome pictures of all the girls posing in the Barbie box, but I guess without permission I won't post them here.
Then we had a pizza lunch. (A few moments of relative peace and quiet!) Yep, I managed to fit all 14 in my tiny little dining area!
After lunch we played a fashion show game where they divided up into teams and designed dresses out of toilet paper and foil. They had a great time and all wanted turns being the model. My house was completely covered in every single room with toilet paper and bits of foil!
Then we had Barbie cake and ice cream. She turned out so cute - I was pretty proud of myself, although it was quite the disaster making her the day before. She was really leaning and all the girls took votes if they thought Barbie was going to topple over. She made it though!
Claire had her best birthday ever and we are so thankful for a great group of girls in her 2nd grade class this year! Thanks to everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment