Like most mornings lately, Fielder's birthday started super early. I took as long as I could getting him from his room and dressed....but we ended up starting the celebration alone while Claire and Daddy slept. He was anxious to open a present - Ninja Turtle cup, bowl, and placemat - and also found the donuts I had gotten for a fun breakfast.
Then we were off to school, passing the hospital he was born in right around the time he was born! I was a little sad to not be with him on his birthday so was very excited when I got these cute pictures emailed from his teacher! He was SO proud of his birthday crown and wore it all day long.
Mimi picked him up from school and took him to try SkyZone. He wasn't too thrilled about it from what I hear and had even more fun looking at the fish at PetSmart. Then at home, Rob brought Happy meals, per the birthday boy's request. (and of course cupcakes too!) He made us sing Happy Birthday before dinner and before dessert!
After dinner, he got to open his presents from Mommy, Daddy, and Claire. A new bike helmet and a big magna doodle!











No comments:
Post a Comment