We were invited to Fielder's school for a Thanksgiving Open House. Fielder was SO excited but also very inquisitive about how it was all going to work. We talked quite a bit about how I was going to be in the audience and he was going to be on the stage and I think once he was sure I wasn't leaving, he was happy with it.
I had been told that Fielder was one of the louder singers in the group and knew all the words. It was so sweet when we got there (a little late) and all the teachers cheered that he had arrived!
Sure enough, his voice did stand out and we could hear him singing all the songs. It was so adorable. He was VERY proud and has been talking a lot about how he saw us smiling at him in the audience.

No comments:
Post a Comment