Thursday, November 12, 2015

Halloween

The big day was finally here!  Fielder has been counting down to Halloween all month long.
They got cards from Mimi and Papa :-)


with money inside!!

We carved our pumpkin together which was quite the experience.  No pictures to document that "quality family time."  Kids got muddy, Claire drew on our patio, no one wanted to help with the pumpkin guts, Fielder wanted to just play with knives,....you get the idea.

I held them off all afternoon and through dinner and they FINALLY got to put on the costumes!  Claire and I decided to jazz up her "Queen of the Ocean" costume so as not to be confused with the other princess in a blue dress!




They had a great night.  They were like 2 little pinballs bouncing all around  and running from one house to the next.
My favorite part was listening to Fielder yell about the candy at each house.  "Oh Mommy, I got a grown-up candy" (I had told him Mounds were only for grown-ups so I could get them all!)  And the best - "Mommy!  Look I got a choking hazard!!  Yay, a choking hazard!"


No comments: