11 months! Wow. I know I've said it before.....the days can be oh-so-long, but this year has gone by SO FAST. The big news for the month: we have a walker! Fielder took his first steps at 10 months and 1 week. Rob was out of town and I was trying really hard to get it on video....except since I was not right next to him, he fell and got his 2nd busted lip. Every day he gets a little better and can do a few more steps than the day before, but he's still pretty unsteady. He seems to have a new bruise appear every day. It's like he gets so excited that he's actually walking that he loses all control of his body and falls face first!
Otherwise, nothing much new to report. He's busy busy busy all the time and still loves to eat. Now when he sees us cooking something that he knows he likes, he'll stand at the gate and cry until it's time to eat. He's sleeping later in the mornings - hallelujah! I better knock on wood. We've had several days where he refuses the morning nap so we might be transitioning to 1 nap a day? This will make my life easier since we can be more flexible with activities and being out of the house, but also SO MUCH HARDER! I don't know how I'll ever get anything done when he only takes 1 little nap!
Anyway, that's about it for this month. I'm counting down the days til the Big #1! :-)
Here's a quick video of him taking a couple steps...
No comments:
Post a Comment