Every year since Claire was born, we've gone to "Grandma's Pumpkins" which is a little farm very close to our house. Of course as usual, I went camera-crazy! I can remember our trip there last year when my belly was bigger than any pumpkin there!! I enjoyed chatting with the woman that lives there - she told me that they've been selling pumpkins for 55 years! They are always very friendly and sweet with the kids. Claire was excited for the pumpkins for about 2 minutes and then all she cared about was their playground. Fielder tried to keep up and I tried to keep him from eating the pumpkins. (I mostly succeeded.)
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Pumpkins at Grandma's
Every year since Claire was born, we've gone to "Grandma's Pumpkins" which is a little farm very close to our house. Of course as usual, I went camera-crazy! I can remember our trip there last year when my belly was bigger than any pumpkin there!! I enjoyed chatting with the woman that lives there - she told me that they've been selling pumpkins for 55 years! They are always very friendly and sweet with the kids. Claire was excited for the pumpkins for about 2 minutes and then all she cared about was their playground. Fielder tried to keep up and I tried to keep him from eating the pumpkins. (I mostly succeeded.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kat the family is looking so BIG! I can't believe how just 1 year has changed our lives forever!! It has been so fun this year watching the kids grow up and take all their first of everything new to them. I can't wait to see what 2013 holds...
Love
Mere
Post a Comment