This is our little friend we found in the driveway yesterday morning. So random!! At first from far away, I thought it was a baby bird that had fallen out of the nest, but as I got closer it looked more and more like a lobster. What in the world is a crayfish doing in our driveway, I have no idea! Claire didn't want to get too close to the little guy. I had to go back in because we had abandoned Fielder in his high chair and by the time we went back out he had disappeared. I feel bad to not rescue him, but no clue where to even put him! Apparently my neighor also found one the day before so they must be from a creek in the woods or somehow washed up from all the rain.
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Bayou Barnes
This is our little friend we found in the driveway yesterday morning. So random!! At first from far away, I thought it was a baby bird that had fallen out of the nest, but as I got closer it looked more and more like a lobster. What in the world is a crayfish doing in our driveway, I have no idea! Claire didn't want to get too close to the little guy. I had to go back in because we had abandoned Fielder in his high chair and by the time we went back out he had disappeared. I feel bad to not rescue him, but no clue where to even put him! Apparently my neighor also found one the day before so they must be from a creek in the woods or somehow washed up from all the rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment