Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Train Park







Claire and I used to have occasional "home days" where we just hung out at home, watched tv, read books, and stayed low-key.  There is nothing low-key about Fielder.  These days we have to stay busy, busy, busy!  I can't handle the pool with both kids but so many days a week so when we had a nice cool morning last week I googled "best playgrounds in Richmond" and this one came up.  I call it the train park because it has a train to climb on, but also because it's right above a train track where the kids can watch them go by.  Unfortunately we never saw a real train, but this playground was a winner.  They loved it and we will definitely try again to see a train!  And when I'm *really* lucky and sufficiently wear out Fielder, I get a nice long naptime!  The other day, I snuck in to check on him after 2 1/2 hours (because anything over 2 hours I figure there must be something wrong) and this is what I found.  I can't imagine it's comfortable, but I certainly didn't try to move his feet and risk waking him up.
 

No comments: