Friday, June 14, 2013

Some Really Random Stuff

Since I am a complete failure at keeping a scrapbook, this is the best I can do to keep track of funny moments, memories, and pictures.  Here are a few random things that happened recently that I just wanted to write down.

Swimming
Last night was Claire's last swim lesson for the "fast-track" class.  We are so proud of her - she went from being scared to put any part of her face in the water to being able to actually swim!  She loves to go under the water, jump in, dive for rings, and can do a roll-over onto her back to "catch a breath."  I can't say enough good things about Aqua Tots!  She loved it so much and has learned SO much that I have signed her up to go once a week now. 


Toys
I snuck into Claire's room for these 2 pictures of her toys.  (I told you this would be random.)  I love to see her creativity and all the little things she has "set up" in her room.  She gets really mad if she has stuff set up for a game and we try to clean it up!  One of the things she does is to read a book and then act out the book with her pet shop animals or other toys.  If you can see, she has 3 animals sitting around just like the 3 in the book.  There's also a little animal on the table and a little one asleep upstairs in a chair like the book. 

This one, I have no idea what exactly she was doing, but it looks to me like the pet shops were having a camp out.




 
 
Conversations
I love the conversations that have been going on around here lately. 
 
I went into the kitchen and overheard this one:
C:  "Fielder, we're going to have pizza tonight!!"
F:  "pee pee"
C:  "I knew you were going to say that.  I love you!"
 
Then yesterday, I was going to turn on a Thomas show for them to watch. 
Me:  "Claire, which Thomas show do you want?"
C:  "The one about friends because Fielder is my best friend!"




Climber
So what has our 19 month old been up to these days?  Mostly just climbing, getting into stuff, and wreaking havoc in our house.  We no longer have chairs at our table - they are stashed away because he either climbs up or has a great time throwing the chairs backwards onto the floor.  I love his little personality, but man, he can tire me out!! 

No comments: