Friday, June 9, 2017

A few random Fielder moments

Sometimes it's fun (for everyone!) to have the kids spend the night at Mimi and Papa's house, but sometimes, they'll take individual turns so they can have Mimi and Papa's undivided attention :-) This time around while Claire had a night out, Fielder and I enjoyed a trip to Starbucks.  He was not one bit jealous as soon as he heard the news we were getting cake pops!

The last time Fielder had his turn at sleeping over, Mom texted me this sweet picture.  He just loved being in bed with Papa and watching sports.  He still tells me about that night!
 Random Fielder moment when he didn't want to just play with the water table, but in the water table.  You know he ended up completely soaked.

 I guess this isn't just Fielder, but here's a pic of our movie day with Kate, Jack, and Aunt Meredith!  Fun day!  And Meredith was brave to try it, but Jack was great.
 I took Fielder to Healthy Kids Night at the Y - he loved it.  He got to pet some animals and his favorite was this lizard.

 And here's Fielder's last official day of preschool (he's still there everyday, but they call it camp now) and they celebrated with a picnic at the park.  Fielder loves his buddies and Mrs. Brummer!


 Fielder's going to miss these guys!  They all will go to different schools in September.  I don't think it's hit me yet that he's almost ready to move on to Kindergarten.  In fact, this end of year picnic did not even seem like the end of the year to me, only because he has several more months of camp to go.  I didn't even think to bring teacher gifts!!  (I'm going to do that at the end of summer for all teachers.)  This has been such a great school for him.....oh man it's almost the end of an era.

No comments: