Mother's Day weekend started off with the much anticipated Mother's Day tea at Fielder's school. He was so excited for me to come. The kids sang songs and then we had lunch together. Fielder and I need to work on our selfie skills.
He made a card for me, some flowers with his picture on them, and his silhouette picture was our gift from the teachers.Fielder and his buddies, Fares and Lucas. These boys just egg each on - I can't even imagine being their teacher. They were nuts!
Saturday I got to spend some time with my mom and she helped me put together these pots for the front porch. I absolutely love how they turned out!! I hope I can keep them alive....almost a month later and they are doing ok!!
On Mother's Day, Rob did his best to let me sleep in and later in the day we all went to Brown's Island to walk around and check out the new pedestrian bridge. It was a gorgeous day so half of the city also had the same idea. Even though it was crowded, it was nice to be outside and enjoy our beautiful city. My favorite was watching these crazy kayakers do tricks like somersaults in the air.
I'm proud to be a mama to these 2 :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment