Friday, June 9, 2017

BG Time!

We finally all got to BG for our first family trip!  (Boys had the first actual trip of the summer already.)  Kids were super excited.  We got there early and it ended up being a beautiful day - hot but not crowded at all!  We went straight to Grover's Alpine Express and rode 4 times in a row.  They loved it.  
 They refused to try Escape from Pompeii.  They did however love getting splashed!  We did that for a while so Daddy could ride it - no line at all!


 And here's where I know for sure we've got a daredevil on our hands.  He rode this and wasn't scared at all!  He had his hands in the air the whole time and a huge smile on his face.  I appreciated that Rob took one for the team, because I do NOT want to do it!
 Here they are nice and dry before we got on Roman Rapids :-)
Fun day!!  We made a perfect route through the park without having to backtrack and barely ever waited for anything.  We can't wait to go back!  (mommy just needs some time to recover from the big swings....I have truly lost my ability to go on any rides!  what happened to me?!)

No comments: