We had never taken the kids to the circus before and since this was the last time around for Barnum and Bailey, we decided to surprise the kids with tickets. They were very excited and we talked quite a bit about being able to buy 1 thing - a treat or a souvenir, but only 1 thing each. The minute we walked in the door, it was all they could think about so we immediately bought snow cones in special cups - and Rob and I prayed that Fielder wouldn't drop his on the floor!! I don't even want to remember how much those lovely souvenir cups cost (as they sit in the cabinet in the same spot they've been since we got home.)
I would say it was a fun experience, but not one that I feel the need to do again. Which I guess is fine since they're never actually doing it again. Although I'm sure someone will come up with the "newest greatest show on earth" one of these days.
As we were leaving, we were so surprised to run into several people we knew - including Katie and Jenna!! And look at Jenna's face painting - so cute!!



No comments:
Post a Comment