Easter was a bigger candy-fest than Halloween this year. We had Easter parties galore at schools, the neighborhood, families, and of course, the Real Bunny himself. It was a little too much, I certainly needed a sugar detox afterwards! Fielder's school hosted an Easter party with a egg hunt. The kids loved it and filled their baskets.
Then we party-hopped on over to our neighborhood's Spring party. I loved the photo op they set up!!
Egg hunt, pony rides, bounce house, games, and of course more food and candy! Kids had a great time. Sadly, Daddy was working and could only join us briefly at the neighborhood party for lunch.
Easter morning went by in a flash and I only got a couple pictures. Kids were up and ready super early and we pried Daddy out of bed around 7. Pretty sure they found all the eggs within 10 minutes. And the Easter Bunny brought them sleeping bags!!








No comments:
Post a Comment