After many years (at least 13?) I finally got back to Harrisonburg!! I was SO excited to see JMU again and to show the kids where I went to school. Rob's cousin Brooke was graduating so we went up to celebrate with her. Even though it was very cold and rainy, it was just as beautiful as I always remembered. First stop, my favorite place I lived, Shorts Hall!
The kids favorite was kissing rock. They ran around and played on the rock while we chatted with Joe about all the changes around campus and Harrisonburg. It just felt so great to be back and I was weirdly emotional about it!
After we saw everything I wanted to see, we headed over to Brooke's apartment for her party. Fielder was just extra Fielder that day and was getting on my nerves, but overall we had fun and it was wonderful to see the whole family again. We realized we had not even seen Brooke since she had graduated from high school!
All the kiddos with Aunt Mary Lynn!! (Auntie ML brought kids Easter baskets - more candy!!! Just when I thought we were out of Easter candy!)




No comments:
Post a Comment