Sunday, June 4, 2017

Katie the Artist

 Katie had her artwork chosen to be part of a special art show downtown and we were so excited to  go see it and celebrate with her.  It made me super-proud when she called to tell me the news and invite me to come see her art!!  I'm so proud of all my nieces and I love to be a part of things like this....have I mentioned before how happy I am to have Katie and Jenna in the same city as us?!  ;-)
I love Katie's expression :-)

Fielder didn't want his picture taken, he was too busy crying and pouting.  He had been looking forward to going to Katie's art show SO MUCH and we had been talking about it all week.  He knew there would probably be treats....and we waited in line to get cookies, however by the time he got to the table they had just ran out of punch.  And he lost it.  He cried the rest of the time and just couldn't pull it together.

No comments: